Cabrera Jazmin Mint
Hand decorated in Spain
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Due end July
Spanish hand decorated tile never goes out fashion, in fact it is beyond fashion and is simply a style that could never date. Used in bathrooms, kitchens or even hallway walls for visual interest, these vibrant patterns add an exotic but wholly liveable feel to all schemes.
- Due to these tiles being hand-painted, they feature a variation in strength of colour and detail. It also means, that occasionally, the pattern may not align correctly.
- Complementary white base tiles are available in a matt and gloss glaze.
- The glaze on these tiles can have slight pin-holes and the occasional craze across their surface, so if you are planning on using dark or black grout, these may become more visible.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected]
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.