Cedar Point Matt 75x75cm
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Due end May
This replica marble porcelain has all the qualities we were looking for to contrast with warmer toned interiors. The veining is a subtle pale brown, the two sizes work well in smaller or larger areas and the larger size also comes in a polished format. The brick mosaic is particularly attractive and can be used in conjunction with the tile or alone for impact.
- Rectified edge.
- 10x10cm cut sample available to order.
- Complementary mosaic available.
- Matt glazes can ‘grip’ some very fine grouts especially when using contrasting colours (i.e. dark grout on light coloured tiles, or vice versa). If you are not using the Ardex FL grout we recommend and sell, please test your chosen grout on the tile surface before installing.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected] before installation.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.