Coastal Glaze Shoreham Bay
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
These lovely square wall tiles have such subtle colours in soft coastal shades that we were instantly transported to the fresh air and mind cleansing rituals of the British coast. In bathrooms or kitchens these will add harmony and serenity to any interior scheme.
- Notable colour and shade variation should be expected within and between batches.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor No
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Hearths/Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
LAST ORDER DATES Bathrooms Friday 13th December. Tiles/Paint/Wood 17th December. Our first despatch date in the New Year will be 2nd January.
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.