Confiserie White Triangle Mosaic
Made from recycled glass
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
These amazing recycled matt glass mosaics combine an armada of colour with beautiful shapes. It was love at first site at Claybrook HQ when the sheets arrived. Marrying vibrant colour and bold style with all the practicality of glass, these tiles pack some serious pizzazz.
- Matt finish.
- Sample card available to order.
- Tiles may vary in colour from batch to batch.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V1 - Uniform
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability (especially those marked 'ask for details'), please contact our Sales Team on [email protected]
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor No
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool Yes
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.