Curved Glass - Frameless Panel - Left Hand
Clear or Tinted Grey Glass Options with choice of Chanel fixing finishes
Size: w 1200 x d 900 x h 2000mm
Availability: 7-10 working days for Chrome, Matt Black and Polished Gold, 28 days all other finishes
Curved Glass - Frameless Panel
Our modern Curved Glass - Frameless Panel are available in polished gold, brushed gold, matt black, polished black, chrome, polished nickel, brushed nickel, polished bronze and brushed bronze.
- The Cruved Glass - Frameless Panel is a stylish fixed panel for use in a wet room or on a shower tray.
- In Clear Glass as standard or Tinted Grey glass as an optional extra.
- Available in a choice of high quality profile finishes: -Chrome, Polished Black, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Polished Bronze, Brushed Bronze
- Adjustable wall profiles (supplied as standard) Offering 12mm of adjustment (+/- 6mm each side) this option is fitter friendly to allow for some adjustment in the wall.
- 8mm clear toughened glass supplied as standard.
- Includes ClearShield, ECO-GLASS tm.
- Life time guarantee – (please see Guarantees and Warranties document in Downloads)
- Screen height is 2000mm as standard.
- Available as standard size - w1200 x d 900 x h 2000mm.
- Open aperture when fitted onto shower tray is 530mm.
- Left hand or right hand entry options.
||Chrome, Polished Black, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Polished Bronze, Brushed Bronze
||Glass and Metal Frame
Suitability & Installation
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.