Esna Brushed 30x30
Tiles per M2:
Availability: While stocks last
Darker than the Luxor, the Esna tile is in a warm cream shade but with the same mix of veining and visible fossil life that is natural to limestones. With a textured surface which is lightly brushed, this tile will seem like it has been laid down for years.
- 10x10cm cut sample available to order.
- Seal with MN Stain stop.
- All stones will exhibit their own unique characteristics and natural variation from tile to tile.
- Always ensure enough stone is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External Yes
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.