Esna Brushed 30x30
Tiles per M2:
Availability: While stocks last
Darker than the Luxor, the Esna tile is in a warm cream shade but with the same mix of veining and visible fossil life that is natural to limestones. With a textured surface which is lightly brushed, this tile will seem like it has been laid down for years.
- 10x10cm cut sample available to order.
- Seal with Fila MP90 Eco Xtreme.
- All stones will exhibit their own unique characteristics and natural variation from tile to tile.
- Always ensure enough stone is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected]
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.