Habitation Cotswold Manor Square Skirting
Availability: In stock
Our European engineered oak flooring is available in five stunning shades, included a smoked option. Nordic cottage has a pale washed appearance redolent of Scandinavian homes whilst Cotswold Manor is perfect for older British homes to add charm and a little warmth. The Habitation collection is brushed and oiled so offering a slightly textured surface and also comes in parquetry, whose origins lie in medieval Europe.
- Sold in 2 metre lengths.
- All wood flooring will exhibit its own unique characteristics and natural variation from plank to plank.
- Always ensure enough flooring is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- For further details on installation and maintenance, please download and carefully read the Claybrook Wood Flooring Installation Guide. We strongly advise you employ an experienced and competent wood fitter to carry out the installation.
- PEFC accredited.
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability (especially those marked 'ask for details'), please contact our Sales Team on [email protected]
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom No
- Fireplace Surrounds No
- Hearths No
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.