Habitation Great Hall
M2 per pack:
Availability: In stock
Our European engineered oak flooring is available in five stunning shades, included a smoked option. Nordic cottage has a pale washed appearance redolent of Scandinavian homes whilst Cotswold Manor is perfect for older British homes to add charm and a little warmth. The Habitation collection is brushed and oiled so offering a slightly textured surface and also comes in parquetry, whose origins lie in medieval Europe.
- Engineered oak flooring.
- Sold by the pack only.
- Each pack contains 1.68m2.
- Random lengths 100-240cm
- 19cm board width.
- 10x19cm cut sample available to order.
- Smoked colours feature a higher level of colour variation.
- No sealing is required.
- Complementary skirting available in all five colours.
- All wood flooring will exhibit its own unique characteristics and natural variation from plank to plank.
- Always ensure enough flooring is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- For further details on installation and maintenance, please download and carefully read the Claybrook Wood Flooring Installation Guide. We strongly advise you employ an experienced and competent wood fitter to carry out the installation.
- PEFC accredited.
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom No
- Hearths/Fireplace Surrounds No
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
LAST ORDER DATES Bathrooms Friday 13th December. Tiles/Paint/Wood 17th December. Our first despatch date in the New Year will be 2nd January.
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.