Habitation Mountain Chalet
M2 per pack:
Availability: In stock
Our European engineered oak flooring is available in five stunning shades, included a smoked option. Nordic cottage has a pale washed appearance redolent of Scandinavian homes whilst Cotswold Manor is perfect for older British homes to add charm and a little warmth. The Habitation collection is brushed and oiled so offering a slightly textured surface and also comes in parquetry, whose origins lie in medieval Europe.
- Engineered oak flooring.
- Sold by the pack only.
- Each pack contains 1.68m2.
- Random lengths 100-240cm
- 19cm board width.
- 10x19cm cut sample available to order.
- Smoked colours feature a higher level of colour variation.
- No sealing is required.
- Complementary skirting available in all five colours.
- All wood flooring will exhibit its own unique characteristics and natural variation from plank to plank.
- Always ensure enough flooring is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- For further details on installation and maintenance, please download and carefully read the Claybrook Wood Flooring Installation Guide. We strongly advise you employ an experienced and competent wood fitter to carry out the installation.
- PEFC accredited.
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom No
- Fireplace Surrounds No
- Hearths No
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.