Moroccan Garden Base
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
On a recent tour of Morocco Claybrook visited an utterly enchanting oasis in the heart of Marrakech. Le Jardin Secret was conceived in the 16th century and recently restored. Comprising of two buildings around a large inner garden it features pavilions, tiled walkways, fountains, lush grasses and even a hammam. Our new hand painted tiles are inspired by the decoration of this refreshing space located amidst the hectic beauty of the old medina.
- Irregular edges, small chips, cracks and surface undulations all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Hand painted tiles will feature a varied strength of colour and detail.
- Each tile is beautifully unique.
- These tiles are suitable for use on a shower wall however, they must not be submerged in water. The tiles should be installed at least 20cm above the shower floor.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Hearths/Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.