Moroccan Garden Loudaya
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
On a recent tour of Morocco Claybrook visited an utterly enchanting oasis in the heart of Marrakech. Le Jardin Secret was conceived in the 16th century and recently restored. Comprising of two buildings around a large inner garden it features pavilions, tiled walkways, fountains, lush grasses and even a hammam. Our new hand painted tiles are inspired by the decoration of this refreshing space located amidst the hectic beauty of the old medina.
- Irregular edges, small chips, cracks and surface undulations all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Hand painted tiles will feature a varied strength of colour and detail.
- Each tile is beautifully unique.
- These tiles are suitable for use on a shower wall however, they must not be submerged in water. The tiles should be installed at least 20cm above the shower floor.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability (especially those marked 'ask for details'), please contact our Sales Team on [email protected]
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.