Tiles per M2:
Availability: While Stocks Last
Black, grey and white shades predominate in this pretty porcelain tile that has a repeating motif similar to those often seen on cathedral and church floors; they look equally as effective on walls.
- Our Mozzafiato tiles feature a textured R10 finish, making them highly versatile and technically suitable for wide range of applications. This anti-slip texture can make it difficult to use contrasting (i.e black grout on pale coloured tiles) or fine grain grouts as they can cling to the surface, leaving a residue. We recommend using the Ardex FL format grout and pre-sealing the tiles with Porcelain Tile Protector before grouting, both of which can be ordered from ourselves.
- The Mozzafiato tiles are uniform in size within batch, however the production process means there can be slight variations in size between batches. Therefore, we do not recommend mixing pattern and plain tiles together, ordering in stages and or mixing batches.
- If in any doubt about the correct installation method, please contact the showroom team at [email protected] or our technical team at [email protected]
||V1 - Uniform
For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected].
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of charge
up to 7 working days, paint 1-2 days working days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express Delivery - £40
up to 3 working days
We offer Express Delivery online for in-stock tiles. Selected bathroom items can be sent Express Delivery however, you will need to contact our Sales team to arrange this.
- UK Mainland Sample Orders - Free of charge
3-5 working days
- Note: UK Mainland deliveries excludes the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Islands and the Scottish Highlands. For deliveries outside of the UK Mainland please contact our Sales Team for a shipping quote.
- In general we deliver larger orders using our own vehicles or an external pallet delivery service, with small orders being sent by courier.