Tiles per M2:
Availability: Out of stock
Mozzafiato, Italian for breathtaking, is a porcelain series of wonderfully evocative patterns. Each one is named after a Tuscan town of particular beauty. To be used either on floors or walls for decorative effect and practicality.
- Our Mozzafiato tiles feature a textured R10 finish, making them highly versatile and technically suitable for wide range of applications. This anti-slip texture can make it difficult to use contrasting (i.e black grout on pale coloured tiles) or fine grain grouts as they can cling to the surface, leaving a residue. We recommend using the Ardex FL format grout and pre-sealing the tiles with Porcelain Tile Protector before grouting, both of which can be ordered from ourselves.
- The Mozzafiato tiles are uniform in size within batch, however the production process means there can be slight variations in size between batches. Therefore, we do not recommend mixing pattern and plain tiles together, ordering in stages and/or mixing batches.
- If in any doubt about the correct installation method, please contact the showroom team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our technical team at email@example.com
||V1 - Uniform
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Worktops No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.