Tiles per M2:
Availability: While stocks last
The Mozzafiato tiles are uniform in size within this batch, however the production process means there can be slight variations in size between batches. Therefore, we do not recommend mixing the decors and plain tiles together.
- Our Mozzafiato tiles feature a textured R10 finish, making them highly versatile and technically suitable for wide range of applications. This anti-slip texture can make it difficult to use contrasting (i.e black grout on pale coloured tiles) or fine grain grouts as they can cling to the surface, leaving a residue. We recommend using the Ardex FL format grout and pre-sealing the tiles with Porcelain Tile Protector before grouting, both of which can be ordered from ourselves.
- If in any doubt about the correct installation method, please contact the showroom team at [email protected] or our technical team at [email protected]
||V1 - Uniform
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.