Old Havana Jaruco
Handmade encaustic cement tiles
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Due end Sept
On a trip to Cuba we were mesmerised by the intricacy of the floor tile design almost everywhere we went. It seems that no matter if it's at home, at work or in a bar or cafe the Cubans love of colour and pattern seeps into everyday life. Our Old Havana cement tiles, in vibrant shades and playful designs, are based on our travels in this fascinating country, and look consistently fresh whilst standing up to the climate here in the northern hemisphere.
- Requires sealing.
- Tiles may vary in colour from batch to batch.
- 1-2mm dimensional tolerance.
- Take extra care when handling and installing.
- Encaustic tiles are handmade and extremely labour intensive. The production process includes many stages which are all carried out by skilled craftsmen.
- For further details on installation, please download and carefully read the Claybrook Encaustic Installation Guide.
- We strongly advise you employ an experienced and competent fitter to carry out the installation.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.