Renzo Hex Potsdamer Mosaic
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
These porcelain hexagon mosaics from Italy have a wonderfully structural feel with a visually interesting shape. Named for the famed Italian architect responsible for some of the world’s most iconic buildings, they are available in 7 hugely usable shades with a lovely soft matt feel.
- Features a contemporary matt finish.
- Sample card available to order.
- Tiles may vary in tone from batch to batch.
- Matt finishes can ‘grip’ some fine grouts, particularly when using contrasting colours (i.e. dark grout on light coloured tiles, or vice versa). If you are not using the Ardex FL grout we recommend and sell, please test your chosen grout on the tile surface before installing.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected] before installation.
||V1 - Uniform
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.