Sea Cliff Mclaren Avenue Matt 60x60
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
These tiles are named after a district of San Francisco renown for the beautiful homes situated on its hills and valleys, many with a bay view. This marble effect porcelain is typical of the luxe tile seen throughout these properties and is invitingly chic in each of its options.
- Rectified edge.
- 10x10cm cut sample available to order.
- Sea Cliff Mclaren Avenue features an R10 anti slip surface for use in wet areas.
- The textured R10 anti slip surface makes it highly versatile and technically suitable for a wide variety of areas. However, please be aware when using this tile in high traffic areas, that the textured surface can catch dirt, which will be more visible on the white sections of the tile. This won’t compromise the anti-slip surface, but will require more cleaning and maintenance.
||V2 - Slight
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-7 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-3 working days (order before 1pm) NOTE: baths, heated towel rails and mirrors cannot be sent via express delivery.
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-7 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may be charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.