Tirreni Black Gloss 10x20cm
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
Sometimes mono colours work best. We include the incredible Linen, a lovely white shade, seen here because, as a friend of Claybrook once said, Vanilla isn’t the option without taste, it’s a unique flavour too! From the home of Gelato, our Italian glazes are sure to leave a gorgeous visual impression.
- Handmade tiles feature a high level of colour variation within each production batch.
- Each tile is beautifully unique with a stunning depth of colour.
- Notable colour and shade variation should be expected.
- Tiles may vary up to 2mm in size and thickness due to the clay being hand pressed.
- Contemporary black and white glazes, available in a matt and gloss finish.
- Requires sealing.
- Seal with Lithofin KF Stainstop.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure variation is evenly distributed across the wall.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V4 - Extreme
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor No
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.