Tirreni Charcoal 10x10cm
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Low stock
Sometimes mono colours work best. We include the incredible Linen, a lovely white shade, seen here because, as a friend of Claybrook once said, Vanilla isn’t the option without taste, it’s a unique flavour too! From the home of Gelato, our Italian glazes are sure to leave a gorgeous visual impression.
- Handmade tiles feature a high level of colour variation within each production batch.
- Each tile is beautifully unique with a stunning depth of colour.
- Notable colour and shade variation should be expected.
- Tiles may vary up to 2mm in size and thickness due to the clay being hand pressed.
- Contemporary black and white glazes, available in a matt and gloss finish.
- Requires sealing.
- Seal with LTP Porcelain Tile Protector.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure variation is evenly distributed across the wall.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V4 - Extreme
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor No
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at email@example.com.
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.