Clear Glass - Full Frame Panel - Left Hand
With or Without Fixed Towel Rail
Availability: Made to order 3 - 6 weeks
These framed classic glass options are available in polished gold, brushed gold, matt black, polished black, chrome, polished nickel, brushed nickel, polished bronze, and a brushed bronze finish. Various sizes and an optional towel rail are available.
- The Clear Glass - Full Frame Panel is a stylish fixed panel for use in a wet room or on a shower tray fitted flush with floor level.
- Clear Glass, with full frame.
- Available in a choice of high quality profile finishes: -Chrome, Polished Black, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Polished Bronze, Brushed Bronze
- Adjustable wall profiles (supplied as standard) Offering 12mm of adjustment (+/- 6mm each side) this option is fitter friendly to allow for some adjustment in the wall.
- Complete with support bar for screens 1000mm and above. Offering more stability.
- Optional with or without fixed towel rail fixings. (This option must be requested at time of ordering)
- 10mm Clear toughened glass supplied as standard.
- Includes ClearShield, ECO-GLASS tm.
- Life time guarantee – (please see Guarantees and Warranties document in Downloads)
- Screen height is 2000mm as standard.
- Available as standard 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400mm widths.
- Non-standard sizes are available to special order.
- Left hand or right hand options.
- Recommended minimum access space of 500mm.
||Chrome, Polished Black, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Polished Bronze, Brushed Bronze
||Glass and Metal Frame
Suitability & Installation
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-7 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-3 working days (order before 1pm) NOTE: baths, heated towel rails and mirrors cannot be sent via express delivery.
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-7 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may be charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.