Sanctuary Cadiz 7.5x22.5cm
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
The soft colours of the base tile paired with ecclesiastical designs of the decors, which are also available in this range, provide a calm feel with an understated charm. A subtle mini-crackle effect glaze adds to the quiet beauty of the range.
- Tiles may vary in colour from batch to batch.
- Crackle Glaze - Due to the nature of the crackle glaze finish, these tiles must be sealed.
- Seal with LTP Porcelain Tile Protector.
- Complementary decors are available.
- We do not recommend the use of black or dark coloured grouts with a crackle glazed tile, especially with white or lighter coloured tiles. The dark grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour the tiles. All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation.
||V2 - Slight
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability (especially those marked 'ask for details'), please contact our Sales Team on [email protected]
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor No
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.