Sanctuary Cadiz 7.5x22.5cm
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
The soft colours of the base tile paired with ecclesiastical designs of the decors, which are also available in this range, provide a calm feel with an understated charm. A subtle mini-crackle effect glaze adds to the quiet beauty of the range.
- Tiles may vary in colour from batch to batch.
- Crackle Glaze - Due to the nature of the crackle glaze finish, these tiles must be sealed. Seal with Lithofin KF Stain Stop.
- Complementary decors are available.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V2 - Slight
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor No
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Hearths/Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating No
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Tiles and Wood Samples - You can order up to four samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged for the cost of one tile at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.