Renzo Hex Pompidou Mosaic
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
These porcelain hexagon mosaics from Italy have a wonderfully structural feel with a visually interesting shape. Named for the famed Italian architect responsible for some of the world’s most iconic buildings, they are available in 7 hugely usable shades with a lovely soft matt feel.
- Features a contemporary matt finish.
- Sample card available to order.
- All tiles should be tested with the grout you are planning on using before installation. This applies in particular to tiles with a crackle glaze or matt finish. It also applies when the tiles will differ greatly in colour from the grout; for example, light coloured tiles with dark grout or dark coloured tiles with light grout. This is because some grouts can leave a residue in the crazing or discolour tiles of a different shade.
||V1 - Uniform
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability (especially those marked 'ask for details'), please contact our Sales Team on [email protected]
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External (ask for details) Yes
- Swimming Pool Yes
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.