Availability: Select a product
The hint of yellow undertone here lightens the overall effect to create a pale grey that’s a great neutral when something warmer than white is needed. The double G?, it may have something to do with our Head of buying; Jemma Fogg.
Claybrook colour is an unrivalled palette perfect for both domestic and commercial spaces with the hues primarily inspired by shades found within our gorgeous tile collections. Produced from quality bases and highly pigmented the eco conscious portfolio oozes luscious colour, whilst being vegan friendly and with very low VOC’s.
- Emulsion and Eggshell Coverage (per coat): 14sqm per litre
- Sheen Level: Emulsion 3-5% and Eggshell 20%
- Sample swatches are available of all 24 colours in the emulsion finish.
- In order to reduce waste going to landfill we do not produce paint sample pots.
- We do not hold stocks of paints either in our London studio or midlands offices. The paint is made fresh to order at our facility in the north of England, and delivered direct to each customer by courier.
- Both emulsion and eggshell finishes are water-based with ultra-low VOCs.
- Quality bases and highly pigmented formulations give great depth of colour.
- The paints are eco-conscious and vegan friendly.
Suitability & Installation
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.