Handmade Terracotta Black 20x20
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
Handmade at a family business in northern Spain not far from the French border, this classic collection of terracotta is available in three irresistible shades including a distinctive black. The enchanting colours and inherent warmth are a harmony of old-school charm and modern style; perfect alongside rattan furniture, verdant house plants and decorative rugs.
- Samples will be sent unsealed. If you require a sealed sample, please contact the showroom.
- Moderate colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this hand-crafted product.
- Irregular edges, small pin holes and surface undulations all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing.
- Please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for installation and sealing process.
- We strongly recommend an experienced Terracotta fitter is employed.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.