Handmade Terracotta Black 20x20
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
Handmade at a family business in northern Spain not far from the French border, this classic collection of terracotta is available in three irresistible shades including a distinctive black. The enchanting colours and inherent warmth are a harmony of old-school charm and modern style; perfect alongside rattan furniture, verdant house plants and decorative rugs.
- Samples will be sent unsealed. If you require a sealed sample, please contact the showroom.
- Moderate colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this hand-crafted product. These include irregular edges, small salt pits and surface undulations which all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing so please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for guidance.
- We strongly recommend an experienced Terracotta fitter is employed.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall
- If you are not using the Ardex FL grout that we recommend and sell, please test your chosen grout on the tile surface before installing.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected] before installation.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.