Handmade Terracotta Red 14x29
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
Handmade at a family business in northern Spain not far from the French border, this classic collection of terracotta is available in three irresistible shades including a distinctive black. The enchanting colours and inherent warmth are a harmony of old-school charm and modern style; perfect alongside rattan furniture, verdant house plants and decorative rugs.
- Samples will be sent pre-sealed.
- Moderate colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this hand-crafted product.
- Irregular edges, small pin holes and surface undulations all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing.
- Please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for installation and sealing process.
- We strongly recommend an experienced Terracotta fitter is employed.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
||V3 - Moderate
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.