Availability: Select a product
You May Need
This gorgeous shade emanated from our fascination with the Harvest Gold phenomenon of the mid ‘70’s. Everything from carpets to food mixers, fridges to wallpaper were all deemed perfect mediums to showcase this sandy tone, perhaps developed in response to a cultural movement with an appreciation of nature. We’ve lightened the look slightly with Hay Bale, to bring a fresh twist to a much-loved classic colour.
Claybrook colour is an unrivalled palette perfect for both domestic and commercial spaces with the hues primarily inspired by shades found within our gorgeous tile collections. Produced from quality bases and highly pigmented the eco conscious portfolio oozes luscious colour, whilst being vegan friendly and with very low VOC’s.
- Emulsion and Eggshell Coverage (per coat): 14sqm per litre
- Sheen Level: Emulsion 3-5% and Eggshell 20%
- Sample swatches are available in the emulsion finish.
- In order to reduce waste going to landfill we do not produce paint sample pots.
- We do not hold stocks of paints either in our London studio or midlands offices. The paint is made fresh to order at our facility in the north of England, and delivered direct to each customer by courier.
- Both emulsion and eggshell finishes are water-based with ultra-low VOCs.
- Quality bases and highly pigmented formulations give great depth of colour.
- The paints are eco-conscious and vegan friendly.
- NOTE: Due to the pigments used in this colour it may require more coats that our other paints.
Suitability & Installation
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.