Reclaimed Terracotta 15X15
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
We scoured Europe to find a good supply of high-quality terracotta and settled upon Serbia and the towns and villages surrounding Belgrade. Disused and decaying buildings, ranging from cottages to farmhouses and outbuilding, are all topped with terracotta roof tile. Once the tiles have been cleaned and cut it creates the most wonderful floor tile in beautiful shades that vary from pale straw to deep rust.
- Colours will vary from soft pale tones to dark red tones within a batch.
- One single tile will not represent the overall look of an installed floor.
- Samples will be sent pre-sealed.
- Tiles may vary up to 3mm in size due to the handmade process.
- Significant colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this hand-crafted product.
- Irregular edges, small pin holes and surface undulations all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing.
- Please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for installation and sealing process.
- We strongly recommend an experienced Terracotta fitter is employed.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
||V4 - Extreme
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Hearths/Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.