Reclaimed Terracotta 15X15
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
We scoured Europe to find a good supply of high-quality terracotta and settled upon Serbia and the towns and villages surrounding Belgrade. Disused and decaying buildings, ranging from cottages to farmhouses and outbuilding, are all topped with terracotta roof tile. Once the tiles have been cleaned and cut it creates the most wonderful floor tile in beautiful shades that vary from pale straw to deep rust.
- Colours will vary from soft pale tones to dark red tones within a batch.
- One single tile will not represent the overall look of an installed floor.
- Samples will be sent unsealed. If you require a sealed sample, please contact the showroom.
- Tiles may vary up to 3mm in size due to the handmade process.
- Significant colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this hand-crafted product.
- Irregular edges, small pin holes and surface undulations all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing.
- Please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for installation and sealing process.
- We strongly recommend an experienced Terracotta fitter is employed.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
||V4 - Extreme
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability (especially those marked 'ask for details'), please contact our Sales Team on [email protected]
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors (ask for details) No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External (ask for details) No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds (ask for details) No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.