Reclaimed Terracotta 15X15
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
Varying in shade from tile to tile, these wonderful square terracotta tiles once formed the roof of a derelict building outside of Belgrade, making them truly reclaimed and repurposed. The tiles are hand formed from larger pieces to create them; perfect for a rustic floor or home with a neutral but modern feel. Also suitable for wall.
- Colours vary from soft pale yellow tones to dark red tones within a batch and between batches.
- Tiles may vary up to 3mm in size due to their reclaimed nature and in surface undulation by 10mm.
- Significant colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this product. These include irregular edges, small salt holes and surface undulations which all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing so please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for guidance.
- We recommend you employ the services of and experienced terracotta fitter.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall
- If you are not using the Ardex FL grout that we recommend and sell, please test your chosen grout on the tile surface before installing.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected] before installation.
||V4 - Extreme
|Suggested Grout width
For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected].
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of charge
up to 7 working days, paint 1-2 days working days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express Delivery - £40
up to 3 working days
We offer Express Delivery online for in-stock tiles. Selected bathroom items can be sent Express Delivery however, you will need to contact our Sales team to arrange this.
- UK Mainland Sample Orders - Free of charge
3-5 working days
- Note: UK Mainland deliveries excludes the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Islands and the Scottish Highlands. For deliveries outside of the UK Mainland please contact our Sales Team for a shipping quote.
- In general we deliver larger orders using our own vehicles or an external pallet delivery service, with small orders being sent by courier.