Reclaimed Terracotta 15X30
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
We scoured Europe to find a good supply of high-quality terracotta and settled upon Serbia and the towns and villages surrounding Belgrade. Disused and decaying buildings, ranging from cottages to farmhouses and outbuilding, are all topped with terracotta roof tile. Once the tiles have been cleaned and cut it creates the most wonderful floor tile in beautiful shades that vary from pale straw to deep rust.
- Colours vary from soft pale yellow tones to dark red tones within a batch and between batches.
- Tiles may vary up to 3mm in size due to their reclaimed nature and in surface undulation by 10mm.
- Significant colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this product. These include irregular edges, small salt holes and surface undulations which all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing so please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for guidance.
- We recommend you employ the services of and experienced terracotta fitter.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall
- If you are not using the Ardex FL grout that we recommend and sell, please test your chosen grout on the tile surface before installing.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected] before installation.
||V4 - Extreme
Suitability & Installation
For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-7 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-3 working days (order before 1pm) NOTE: baths, heated towel rails and mirrors cannot be sent via express delivery.
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-7 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may be charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.