Reclaimed Terracotta 15X30
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
We scoured Europe to find a good supply of high-quality terracotta and settled upon Serbia and the towns and villages surrounding Belgrade. Disused and decaying buildings, ranging from cottages to farmhouses and outbuilding, are all topped with terracotta roof tile. Once the tiles have been cleaned and cut it creates the most wonderful floor tile in beautiful shades that vary from pale straw to deep rust.
- Colours will vary from soft pale tones to dark red tones within a batch and between batches.
- One single tile will not represent the overall look of an installed floor.
- Tiles may vary up to 3mm in size due to the handmade process.
- Significant colour variation mixed with varied surface textures are characteristics of this hand-crafted product. These include irregular edges, small salt holes and surface undulations which all enhance the rustic appearance of these tiles.
- Requires sealing, so please refer to the Claybrook Terracotta Installation Guide for guidance.
- We strongly recommend an experienced Terracotta fitter is employed.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall
- If you are not using the Ardex FL grout that we recommend and sell, please test your chosen grout on the tile surface before installing.
- For any further advice please contact [email protected] before installation.
||V4 - Extreme
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls No
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths Yes
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks Yes
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.