Availability: Select a product
The Royal Air Force, whose main job is to secure and defend our shores and territories, aims to be an able and adaptable force that is second to none. That is something of which to be proud. This classic blue emanated out of respect for the iconic uniform they wear, and the job they perform in our skies.
Claybrook colour is an unrivalled palette perfect for both domestic and commercial spaces with the hues primarily inspired by shades found within our gorgeous tile collections. Produced from quality bases and highly pigmented the eco conscious portfolio oozes luscious colour, whilst being vegan friendly and with very low VOC’s.
- Emulsion and Eggshell Coverage (per coat): 14sqm per litre
- Sheen Level: Emulsion 3-5% and Eggshell 20%
- Sample swatches are available in the emulsion finish.
- In order to reduce waste going to landfill we do not produce paint sample pots.
- We do not hold stocks of paints either in our London studio or midlands offices. The paint is made fresh to order at our facility in the north of England, and delivered direct to each customer by courier.
- Both emulsion and eggshell finishes are water-based with ultra-low VOCs.
- Quality bases and highly pigmented formulations give great depth of colour.
- The paints are eco-conscious and vegan friendly.
Suitability & Installation
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-7 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-3 working days (order before 1pm) NOTE: baths, heated towel rails and mirrors cannot be sent via express delivery.
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-7 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may be charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.