Availability: Select a product
When our Creative Director bought a house constructed in 1974, he had no idea that much of the original palette was hiding under later schemes. The house was the show home of a small development of town houses and so the colour choices were bold, presumably to entice buyers. Interior schemes at the time often featured yellow and brown, alongside apple greens and crisp whites. This dark toffee shade was used both as a wall colour in Robs kitchen and on floor tiles for a matched scheme. It was hiding under 80’s pastel blues and 00’s neutrals. For 2020…it feels just right once more.
Claybrook colour is an unrivalled palette perfect for both domestic and commercial spaces with the hues primarily inspired by shades found within our gorgeous tile collections. Produced from quality bases and highly pigmented the eco conscious portfolio oozes luscious colour, whilst being vegan friendly and with very low VOC’s.
- Emulsion and Eggshell Coverage (per coat): 14sqm per litre
- Sheen Level: Emulsion 3-5% and Eggshell 20%
- Sample swatches are available in the emulsion finish.
- In order to reduce waste going to landfill we do not produce paint sample pots.
- We do not hold stocks of paints either in our London studio or midlands offices. The paint is made fresh to order at our facility in the north of England, and delivered direct to each customer by courier.
- Both emulsion and eggshell finishes are water-based with ultra-low VOCs.
- Quality bases and highly pigmented formulations give great depth of colour.
- The paints are eco-conscious and vegan friendly.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of charge
up to 7 working days, paint 1-2 days working days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express Delivery - £40
up to 3 working days
We offer Express Delivery online for in-stock tiles. Selected bathroom items can be sent Express Delivery however, you will need to contact our Sales team to arrange this.
- UK Mainland Sample Orders - Free of charge
3-5 working days
- Note: UK Mainland deliveries excludes the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Islands and the Scottish Highlands. For deliveries outside of the UK Mainland please contact our Sales Team for a shipping quote.
- In general we deliver larger orders using our own vehicles or an external pallet delivery service, with small orders being sent by courier.