East Haven 30x30
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Due mid December
An elegant marble named after the stylish town by the shore in Connecticut. With subtle grey and gold veining, the tile varies somewhat in shading to create a crisp and cool feel and is perfect in bathrooms or as a kitchen floor or splashback. Pieces from the range come in a number of sizes and the collection includes finishing pieces.
- 10x10cm cut sample available to order.
- Complementary finishing pieces and mosaics are available.
- Requires sealing.
- Seal with Fila MP90 Eco Xtreme.
- All stones will exhibit their own unique characteristics and natural variation from tile to tile.
- Always ensure enough stone is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
- East Haven marble features a variety of gold and grey veining. This is a natural characteristic of East Haven making each tile beautifully unique.
||V3 - Moderate
||Stone and Marble
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds No
- Hearths No
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at email@example.com.
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.