East Haven 30x60
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Due early October
An elegant marble named after the stylish town by the shore in Connecticut. With subtle grey and gold veining, the tile varies somewhat in shading to create a crisp and cool feel and is perfect in bathrooms or as a kitchen floor or splashback. Pieces from the range come in a number of sizes and the collection includes finishing pieces.
- 10x10cm cut sample available to order.
- Complementary finishing pieces and mosaics are available.
- Requires sealing.
- Seal with Fila MP90 Eco Xtreme.
- All stones will exhibit their own unique characteristics and natural variation from tile to tile.
- Always ensure enough stone is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
- East Haven marble features a variety of gold and grey veining. This is a natural characteristic of East Haven making each tile beautifully unique.
||V3 - Moderate
||Stone and Marble
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor Yes
- Wet Room Floors No
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds No
- Hearths No
- External No
- Swimming Pool No
- Swimming Pool Surrounds No
- Worktops Yes
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
Delivery & Returns
Orders - Delivery to the UK Mainland is free of charge
Small orders (under 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days
Larger orders (over 50kg) - we aim to deliver within 5 working days
Paint Orders - We aim to deliver within 2 working days however please note your order will be shipped direct from our supplier and not from our warehouse so will come separately to any tiles purchased.
Samples - You can order up to four tile/wood samples and four paint samples free of charge. Thereafter you will be charged the cost of one at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge.