East Haven Basket Weave Mosaic
Tiles per M2:
Availability: Due early March
An elegant marble named after the stylish town by the shore in Connecticut. With subtle grey and gold veining, the tile varies somewhat in shading to create a crisp and cool feel and is perfect in bathrooms or as a kitchen floor or splashback. Pieces from the range come in a number of sizes and the collection includes finishing pieces.
- Sample card available to order.
- Complementary base tile available
- All stones will exhibit their own unique characteristics and natural variation from tile to tile.
- East Haven marble features a variety of gold and grey hues and veining. This is a natural characteristic of East Haven making each installation beautifully unique.
- Requires sealing before grouting, so we recommend LTP Natural Finish Stone Sealer. We also recommend using Ardex FS grout in white.
- Marble mosaics are not suitable for external mitres.
- We recommend a flat-bed water-cooled tile saw for cutting.
- Where possible try to avoid cuts less than 15mm. If unavoidable, cut larger and then sand to required size with tile file, grinding stone or wet and dry sandpaper.
- Always try to ensure enough stone is ordered to complete your project, as subsequent orders may be from a different batch.
- Tiles should be unpacked, checked and dry laid prior to installation, so that any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor/wall.
||V3 - Moderate
||Stone and Marble
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 working days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 working days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
3-5 working days
- Ireland and Northern Ireland - £50
10-15 working days. An EORI number may be required and you may charged extra import fees.
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.