East Haven Penny Round Mosaic
Tiles per M2:
Availability: In stock
An elegant marble named after the stylish town by the shore in Connecticut. With subtle grey and gold veining, the tile varies somewhat in shading to create a crisp and cool feel and is perfect in bathrooms or as a kitchen floor or splashback. Pieces from the range come in a number of sizes and the collection includes finishing pieces.
- Sample card available to order.
- Complementary base tile available.
- Requires sealing.
- Seal with Fila MP90 Eco Xtreme.
- All stones will exhibit their own unique characteristics and natural variation from tile to tile.
- Always ensure enough stone is ordered, including extra for cutting and wastage, as subsequent orders may be subject to batch variation.
- Tiles should be unpacked and dry laid prior to installation to ensure any natural variation is evenly distributed across the floor or wall.
- East Haven marble features a variety of gold and grey veining. This is a natural characteristic of East Haven making each tile beautifully unique.
||V3 - Moderate
||Stone and Marble
Suitability & Installation
- Wall Yes
- Shower Walls Yes
- Floor* Yes
- Kitchen Yes
- Bathroom Yes
- Fireplace Surrounds Yes
- Hearths No
- External No
- Cooker Splashbacks No
- Over Underfloor Heating Yes
- Commercial Ask for details
*For more information on suitability and slip ratings for areas such as wet rooms, please see the Product Information Sheet or contact our team at [email protected] or [email protected]
Delivery & Returns
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery - Free of Charge
3-5 days, paint 1-2 days direct from our manufacturer
- UK Mainland Express - £40
1-2 days (note: baths and heated towel rails cannot be sent via express delivery)
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Scotland offshore, Jersey and Guernsey Standard Delivery - £50
Delivery of samples is free of charge to all places listed above. For overseas delivery charges please contact our Sales team at [email protected]
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier or Royal Mail. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.